Wednesday, February 17, 2010

fresher than a baby's bottom...

****ok, this is kinda out of whack. got a new blogspot instead of postin on my old one...i like this one better (shrug) so here's my intro post one mo'gain...lol****

so...i quit procrastinating and started my blog (go me!). work is slow...so, i found space and opportunity. i hope my future posts are everything you all dream of...anywho...i'll introduce myself and explain all this "tenasity/tenacious" stuff i love so much.

from dictionary.com:te-na-cious (tuh-ney-shuhs)
1.holding fast; characterized by keeping a firm hold
2. highly retentive
3. pertinacious, persistent, stubborn, or obstinate
4. adhesive or sticky (....giggles)
5. holding together; cohesive; not easily pulled asunder; TOUGH

...there it is...that's me, tough. i've been through alot, but with a great God, a great Mom, and great friends...i've made it. and i've got alot of shit to say...so stay tuned homies!peace

No comments:

Post a Comment