Wednesday, November 17, 2010

#uncomfy

so. the #berries dubbed yesterday #TMT or "TOO MUCH TUESDAY" for a plethora of reasons. all crazy, confusing, and hilarious. i decided for my "too much" i would openly (on public forums) say whatever came to my mind (even moreso than i already do...lol). and a few things surprised me...

1) i openly (on twitter) wondered if one of my homie classmates (black dude) liked black girls. ---what? i was wrong for that???...hmph. whatever. if you guys knew all the details you would wonder too. anywho, he got super offended, low key went off on me. i was tickled, but i apologized to have offended him and told him it was just a random thought. he acknowledged my apology but NEVER answered the question.... #hmmmmm

2) i recently admitted to myself. maybe to some of my closest, closest friends that i have an appreciation and attraction for beautiful women. (well if i didn't before, i did just now *shrug*) no. i don't want to have sex with or be in a relationship with a woman. but whatev...is what it is...
i decided i would openly (on twitter) make comments about my attractions to certain females. i figured some guy would make some disgusting comment, or ppl would just pretend the comment was never made. but as the nite went on my timeline shocked me... everybody was super pansexual all of a sudden! i wasn't mad, i dug it. idk if my comment made the uncomfy a little more comfy, or if chicks just really dig amber rose and nick minaj. but my twit chicks were GOIN FOR IT! lol...i was proud. #allloveeverything

i think i'm gonna officially make a habit, on "too much tuesdays", of finding some new ways to make one person or group of peeps a little less comfy...

No comments:

Post a Comment